Eligibility for Admission
- Note: -
1. No need to send this form to university. You may take a printout of this form for future reference.
2. Please fill valid email address and mobile no., as all the future correspondence shall be made through email and message on given
mobile no. only.
3. Reservation benefits shall be extended only to U.P. domicile candidates. If the candidate willing to get the reservation benefit and has
passed qualifying examination from out side U.P., he/she has to furnish U.P. domicile certificate issued from competent authority at
the time of counselling. OBC candidates must furnish a caste certificate with clear mention of non creamy layer issued after 01/04/2018.
4. कृप्या अपना उपरोक्त डाटा चेक कर लें गलत होने पर तुरंत email@example.com पर मेल कर ठीक करा लें.
5. Educational qualification for B.Tech./B. Pharm.:
A candidate passed 10+2 examination (intermediate) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry shall be eligible for admission to first
semester of Bachelor of Technology course. The candidate must produce the marksheet at the time of admission to prove their
eligibility otherwise their claim for the seat shall not entertained.
6. Educational qualification for B.Tech. II Year (lateral entry):
A candidate passed Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering& Technology. The candidate must produce the marksheet at the time
of admission to prove their eligibility otherwise their claim for the seat shall not entertained.
7. Educational qualification for MBA I Year:
In case of MBA courses 50% marks at graduation level is must. For MBA (Part Time) working experience is desirable.
8. Except for MBA (Part Time) this registration for all other courses is only for the seats which are vacant after all rounds of UPCET
2021 counselling conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
9. The candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects shall be
considered for admission to B.Tech. I Semester.
10. The admissions shall be done strictly based on the merit of 10+2 examination as per point no.9. The seat/branch shall be
allocated in accordance to the merit and shall be closed as soon as seats in the concerned branch/category are filled.
11. If candidates in any of the category are not available then the same shall be filled by open category.
12. The fee for B.Tech. programme is Rs. 83,680/- as per details given below: -
Rs. 75,000/- per annum (academic fee)
Rs. 8000/- Caution money one time (refundable at the completion of course)
Rs. 680/- (Counselling fee+ Enrollment fee+ Sports fee+ ordinance fee etc.)
13. For hostel and other fee please go through IET/MBA notice at the university website www.mjpru.ac.in.
14. The fee mentioned above has to be deposited at the time of counselling if admitted. The fee is to be deposited in the form of
demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, MJPRU, Bareilly.
15. Without fee the candidates shall not be entertained for admission. Please prepare accordingly.
16. The candidates who are not able to pay fee in one installment may pay fee in two installments (First installment of Rs. 43,680/-
at the time of admission and second installment of Rs 40,000/- by January 15, 2022). However it is recommended to pay fee in
one installment to avoid any inconvenience.
17. The candidates applied earlier against the previous advertisement but could not attend the counselling dated 22-11-2021, may
also attend the counselling if they are willing to do so, however they will be treated afresh and will be considered as per their
merit position on the day of spot counselling based on their 10+ 2 merit position.
18. Seat availability
Available Seats for spot counselling ( B.Tech. I Semester)